It’s freezing and all I want to do is throw myself under the covers and cry myself to sleep.
Staring out of the main window of our house the mail truck drives away and the further he gets the faster my heart races. I know I have to go and get that huge pile of mail that he could barely get into our box. I secretly hope he thinks it’s because I’m important instead of “in the red.”
It’s February 1st in Michigan and my bank account is practically empty, it’s my birthday month which means I am getting older, there are health problems within our family and my so-called career as an artist seems like a bad dream.
All that keeps running through my head is, “How in the hell am I going to dig myself out of this mess?!”
What I did next will not be a surprise….I PANICKED!
Oh yes I panicked and had a mini nervous breakdown.
Sobbing and sobbing for hours alone because I try not to cry in front of anyone.
I felt sorry for myself and ate gobs of sugar, bread and coffee to numb the sad story called, MY LIFE.
It was pretty dramatic to say the least.
What happened next surprised me and my family to this day.
It was a huge break through and I hope it helps you in some way if you’re at the breaking point like I was.
I had one week to make things happen and I barely understood what that meant. I had been online since last year and was creating a name for myself. I had clients but not enough. I had everything I needed to be flying high but I was crawling.
I put my unicorn tears away and quickly got to work.
Businesses survive on marketing and advertising so that is what I focused on the most. I created 3 facebook ads that I could not afford, I simplified my offerings and started talking a lot about who I was and what I did in every facebook group I could think of.
I got a hold of people who were interested in the past but never followed through. Messaging past clients to see if they needed support. Day and night I spent talking about Red Unicorn Media and everything it is about.
I posted about way more than I thought was acceptable and began getting messages back!
This was an every day and every night thing. You might of even called me obsessed. I think I still am!
It was an emergency so if someone thought I was posting too much or full of myself, I didn’t care much. Non-stop I worked my unicorn butt off and only after a few days of what I thought was “showing off” I was getting appointments and selling again.
I also added a product I had been holding back on because of nerves. It’s the best thing I could have ever done and has shaped my business in the most successful way all year…web design.
When all was said and done, I gained a new set of clients and a new aire of confidence and experience.
I learned that I was holding myself back on so much because of what other people may think of me.
And what I quickly found out was people didn’t know enough about me and my business.
Educating others weekly on who you are and what you do personally and professionally is vital to a thriving online business.
Here is a quick list of some of the things I did that month that helped my company transition to the next level of success.
- Minimized my services into packages
- Refreshed my branding, messaging and website
- Posted a minimum of 6 times a day on Facebook
- Began using video to spread my message
- Introduce a new service I was fearful of launching
- Created 3 Facebook ads. I targeted people who “liked” my page
- I began exploring high-touch VIP client support
- Building relationships and taking the focus off money
- Made visibility my main focus no matter how afraid it made me
- Asked for help from people I know online
- Hired a monthly financial manager
- Created an inspiring space to work in
- Raised my prices to match the value of my packages
- Took up meditation and other relaxing techniques
Running a business is not easy. I had to focus on marketing, relationships, sales, accounting, goals, branding, messaging, and more all at the same time 100% of the time.
The lowest happened because I dropped the ball and let fear get in the way.
When all was said and done I had over $8,700 in my account that month. It was epic!
In today’s video I’m sharing with greater details of what I did to have this breakthrough and be constantly visible in my business – hence manifesting money! Here is a list of what I’m did and what I’m talking about in the video to help you access your manifesting powers and energy fields:
- Create a new story for yourself. You are the master of your emotions and that is one of the keys to accessing manifesting powers you already have. Directors use this with their actors by teaching them to access emotions on command. Use this same concept when trying to manifest your desires.
- Manifesting is not a super excited emotion. It is a feeling filled with strong, intelligent and purposeful vibrations.
- You can feel manifesting happening just like goosebumps on your neck and arms. If you are not feeling anything substantial then you are not truly accessing that powerful energy.
- You already know that practice makes somewhat perfect. This is the case for manifesting. If you have given up only after a month or two then you can start again. This is a lifelong power enhancer and needs repetition to work. Do it every single day.
- Manifesting is NOT meditation and I do mine when I am fully aware and conscious.
- Your feeling and way of accessing your powers will always be different than anyone else’s. It is precious and personal to each woman.
Money isn’t everything but it is something special when you’re living your lifes purpose. I am so grateful for all that has transpired over the past 2 years and the seeds I have sewn in the universe has truly bloomed. I am so happy to reveal all that has happened in my experiences so that it may help, inspire and connect with all of you!
Hit play and let me know your thoughts in the comments!
With love, hugs and unicorn kisses!
PS – On this vlog here I’m addressing all the issues and fears that come with being visible online and putting yourself out there. I know, it’s not easy and I’m sharing with you my process that helped me overcome those fears and truly change the course of my business. Click here to watch it