Before live-streaming and video took off, my business made 60% less than it does today. Of course, this may include other growth areas in my plan, but for the most part, Facebook LIVE and other live-streaming tools have evolved my business into something that I always dreamed about and is now my reality!
People work with people, and if you’re not live-streaming, you are cutting out 50% plus, of potential clients, sales, and engagement for your online business.
What are some of the things you can use Facebook LIVE for?
- Get past and current clients to create live video testimonials! These are like gold for the online entrepreneur. Again, people trust people, and this is about as honest and engaging of a customer review any business can receive.
- Send your latest live-stream to your email list! Instead of making us read a ton which most of us are not going to… create a catchy title with a small paragraph of information about what your video is about. Not only are you going to get more clicks but now your video is being used simultaneously in two different areas! It is gaining momentum and visibility on Facebook while also being sent out to your trusty list. People on your list may not see this video that you originally did. It is a busy world folks!
- Add the video to your website! Put it in the testimonial section if it is a happy review. Or choose to write a blog post and add the related FBLIVE video to that blog. Give your audience more value by offering you in a video or reading or both!
- Share your video as a new post on social media explaining in a hort sentence what it is about and ask your audience a question, so they leave comments and become engaged. Always make your posts about your audience in some way and remember to add a title or description or your video will not be watched. Also, beware of being wordy… you already made the video.
- Add the video to your Facebook business page to gain more exposure.
- Create a 5-day challenge and turn the videos into an optin where people sign up on your website and get these videos sent to their inbox.
- They receive value, and you grow your email list! Wow!
HOW TO SAVE YOUR FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO
- Go to your video and start playing it. You can turn the volume off/down to concentrate if you want to. Right click on your video (must be done from desktop or laptop) and choose from the pop-up box “show video url” copy and paste that sucker!
- Open a new internet window and paste the video url in but DO NOT press go YET! Delete the, “http://www” and put an “m” in place of that. So it will now read, “m.facebook.com/yourvideourlhere”.
- NOW PRESS GO.
- Press play on this movie and right click on it as it plays. Save as an mp4 file anywhere on your computer.
That is it… Quite simple and very useful for providing high-quality and engaging content for all areas of your online business.
Here is a quick video tutorial using Screencast-O-Matic that shows just how easy it is to save your Facebook LIVE video.
Remember to collect and save all your Facebook LIVE videos to the cloud using an online storage area such as Dropbox so you save space on your computer.
You never know when you can use these to create more buzz around your brand and future goals.